This vacancy is for someone to join our team in Aylesford and will be 70% mobile and 30% workshop based.
You will be covering the Kent area and it’s a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with excellent earning and career potential.
This position comes with a company van, fuel, mobile phone & standard uniform. Looking to recruit the best in the industry, so please only apply if you can present strong experience and a high level of confidence in your work.
To exceed customer's expectations by giving the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship when repairing the bodywork on customers’ vehicles.
- To meet and exceed the customers anticipated service standards.
- To keep customers informed of the work process being carried out before and after the job.
- To be competent to undertake customer related and administrative tasks as required.
- To ensure a clean and tidy work vehicle at all times.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- To be self motivated and reliable
- Ability to communicate
- Be a team player
- Happy to work outdoors in varying weather conditions, from the heat of summer to the less inclement winter weather
- You must have automotive paint and body work experience; this includes stripping, painting or spraying and panel beating.
- Give outstanding customer service Have strong communication skills
- Driving licence
- You must have the ability to work in a pressured environment, to set deadlines, be self motivated and be confident to work alone.
Please contact Ben Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07773 340049.
*No agencies please*